Fire guts five roomed self contained house in Odumase

Fire gutted a five roomed self contained house at Odumase Low Cost in Sunyani West of the Bono region destroying personal properties worth thousands of Ghana cedis.

Eye witnesses said they suspected the fire outbreak, which started around 2 pm, was caused by an electrical fault.

There were no casualties and the occupants of the house are currently putting up with neighbours and friends.

One of the occupants, a next door neighbor also told Ark News they suspected the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

The neighbor who gave her name as Philomena explained to Ark news it took them about 30 minutes to get through to the Ghana National Fire Service to get to the scene.

News Reporter

Leave a Reply

Privacy Preference Center

    Necessary

    Advertising

    Analytics

    Other

    %d bloggers like this: